Tuesday 22 December 2009

Welcome to Photograph Restoration

Welcome to Stu's Photograph Restoration service.

Bring life back to your photographs

I offer to digitally copy your photographs and restore them to look like new.

Photographs are copied and digitally enhanced or restored bringing life back to old, worn, torn and creased photographs.

Photographs can also be enlarged or reduced to suit your needs.

Call me for more information on 01782 215324.

If you live in Stoke-on-Trent/Staffordshire area then I can collect and return your photographs safely once I have digitally restored the copies.

Check out my samples along with prices.

Sepia, Black & White, Colour


If you don't live in the Stoke on Trent/Staffordshire are then you can email pictures to me.
Check "email image" page for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment